Save a phrase as an image
Phrase Notes #9 is an iOS application which allows you to save your favorite phrase as an image.
The following instructions are available on Phrase Notes #9.
• Trimming Size: Full Size / Wallpaper Size / Square / Custom
• Trimming (Square) operation: Position, Size
• Trimming (Custom) operation: Position, Size
• Activities for trimmed image: Save Image / Add to Notes / etc.
• Select a phrase
• Compose phrases (text)
• Activities for phrases (text): Add to Notes / etc.
• Text Size: 8 - 256 (8 - 16 x 1 / 2 / 4 / 8 / 16)
• Text Alignment: Left / Center / Right / Justify
• Text Color
• Text Transparency
• Background Color
• Background Transparency
• Select a font
• Select a wallpaper from Photo
• Wallpaper operation: Position, Size
List of Phrases
• New Phrase
• Delete Phrase
• Move Phrase (Change Folder)
List of Filters
• Filter Type: All Phrases / Phrases / Phrases in the folder / Deleted Items
• New Folder
• Edit Folder Name
• Delete All Contents
• Delete Folder Contents
• Delete Folder (Delete Folder and Contents / Delete Folder Only)
• Erase Folder Contents
Ver. 2.6 (2017-12)
• Fixed a bug that the application crashes on presenting an action sheet on iPad.
Ver. 2.5 (2017-12)
• Custom Trimming Size: Custom is added for trimming size.
Ver. 2.4 (2017-11)
• Fixed a bug that the application restarts after resuming from background.
Ver. 2.3 (2017-11)
• Translucent Background Color: You can make a transparent image of your phrase.
• Version History: The application's version history is available in Settings.
Ver. 2.2 (2017-11)
• Translucent Text: You can change transparency of your phrase text.
• Fixed a bug that a wallpaper is also applied to another note.
Ver. 2.1 (2017-11)
• Version Information: The application's version and information are available in Settings.
Ver. 2.0 (2017-11)
• Wallpaper: You can choose any photo as a wallpaper of your phrase.
• Trimming: You can trim your image to the wallpaper size or any square size.
• iOS 9 to 11 are supported.
Ver. 1.0 (2017-10)
Copyright © 2017 Softgraph, Inc.